[Orgmode] Is there any way to active the reminder of Org mode in Emacs?

From: DigitalPig
Subject: [Orgmode] Is there any way to active the reminder of Org mode in Emacs?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:35:57 -0400

Hi there~

I am using Emacs 22.2 with Org Mode 5.23a. I am wondering if Org mode
have the same function as diary in Emacs. That is if you have some
events or appointment. Diary pop-ups a window indicating that. How can I
let Org to remind me the coming events as diary? Thanks!

ZQ

--
DigitalPig
E-mail: digitalpiglee AT gmail DOT com