[Orgmode] org-mode-abbrevs-table and text-mode-abbrevs-table

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode-abbrevs-table and text-mode-abbrevs-table
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:32:38 +0200

Hello,

I would like to have the same abbrevs in org-mode and text-mode.
I defined text-mode-abbrev-table, but the abbrevs are invisible in org-mode. I
know that message-mode inherits abbrevs from text-mode and it would be nice to
have the same behaviour for org-mode. Any idea how to solve the problem?

Best regards.
Seweryn Kokot