Re: [Orgmode] see subtrees in agenda

From: Daniel Goldin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] see subtrees in agenda
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:18:57 -0700

Dear Manish,

Not quite. Although these are very useful enhancements while I'm at the computer, I was looking for something that I could publish -- so I could carry around a hard copy showing contextual levels.

For example

* Let Jimmy know about annual picnic
** NEXT Write letter to Jimmy                               @COMPUTER
** NEXT Send it                                                    @ERRAND

If when I look for all todo items matching NEXT, I'll see:

** Write letter
** Send it

Which when I publish doesn't tell me enough. Of course I could become more verbose in my sub-level captions, but it would be better to see relevant headlines and relevant sub-headlines.

d.