Re: [Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d : Finally success

From: Jurgen Defurne
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with remember and org-mode 6.01d : Finally success
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:43:43 +0200

Dear all,

I noticed this noon that org-mode 6.02 was released, and I tried it out. I
managed to get it working. Here are my notes for XEmacs 21 on Cygwin. I still
have to test on emacs 21, but that will not be for tonight.

** TODO Error in org-6.02 makefile + patch
   The path ./lisp should be added to the load-path, otherwise all requires
   fail/
** TODO Error when requesting 'R' in agenda mode
   (3) (warning/warning) Error caught in `font-lock-pre-idle-hook':
   (error No such face :strike-through)
** TODO Error when requesting 'R'
   Clock tables appear unwanted and in wrong places in agenda files,
   where current cursor is located!
** TODO Error in clock summary
   Face for *Total time* is smaller, leading to bad spacing of table

Regards,

Jurgen