[Orgmode] Bug in Orgmode 6.02 when archiving

From: Uwe Jochum
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug in Orgmode 6.02 when archiving
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:52:04 +0200

Hi all, hi Carsten,

thanks again for the new version of Orgmode!

But I think there is a little bug in the new Orgmode 6.02:

When I try to move tree or subtree with the "Archive" tag to the archive
area of an org-file Orgmode complains with a message in the minibuffer
that the directory "Org" (this is where all my org-files reside) is
read-only, and the tree/subtree doesn't move to the archive area of that
file. In the background Emacs opens another buffer named "Org <2>" (and
even more buffers with that name as often as I try to move a tree to the
archive area).

I verified this by switching back to Orgmode 6.01b: no problems with
archiving in this version.

Seen on Emacs 22.1.1, Windows XP.

Are there others who can verify this bug?

Schöne Grüße,

Uwe