Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with agenda file list

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with agenda file list
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:51:51 +0200

On Apr 27, 2008, at 5:17 PM, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > wrote:
I am not sure how intensively this way of setting things up has
been tested, if you and others give it serious, using it actively for
several weeks, including adding and removing files, using custom
agenda commands that set special values for org-agenda-files etc,
I might consider making it een the default.

I've been using a file to hold my agenda files for a long time now.
It was part of my effort to make my org-mode setup portable and
independent of my .emacs.  I still haven't gotten around to splitting
up custom.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I only add files with the org-mode menu and I
think the key sequence C-].  (The machine I'm on doesn't have org-mode
at the moment.)  I don't modify the list much though.  I can try to
stress it if you like.

Please do, I think this would be useful. I will switch to this setup myself.

- Carsten