[Orgmode] Re: Restarting a CLOCK entry?

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Restarting a CLOCK entry?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:26:23 -0600

Anupam Sengupta <address@hidden> writes:
> The botheration is really a nag in the sense that the mode-line does not
> depict
> the correct elapsed time - I do use the mode line status (with other custom
> details) - and it will be nice to have the status line reflect the changes.

It would be pretty slick if you could just do a second C-c C-x C-i on
the heading, and org-mode did the right thing (restart/start the clock
using the incomplete clock line start time).

I've also found myself in situations where I've fat-fingered a few
things and ended up with an incomplete clock line and no clock
running.  It would be nice to just clock-in and fix it.  I usually
manually type the entire clock line, and then do a C-c C-y to have
org-mode calculate the duration.

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com