[Orgmode] Additional Properties for Export

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Additional Properties for Export
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:28:10 -0600

As you can tell from my recent questions, I've been doing a lot of
exporting from Org lately.  Here are a few things I'd like some
feedback on.

I would like to be able to set a TITLE property for a sub-tree, and
when I export just that sub-tree, the document title will be taken
from that property instead of the file global #+TITLE:.

Right now, when I export a sub-tree, I need to manually change the
#+TITLE: line so that the exported document will have an appropriate
title.

It would also be nice to have an OPTIONS property (or maybe
EXPORT_OPTIONS) where I could override the #+OPTIONS line for each
sub-tree.

Does this seem generally useful?

Here is an example document:

#+TITLE: Client Work

* Client A
** Project Foo Requirements
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ID:       a-foo
   :TITLE:    Foo Application Requirements
   :COLUMNS:  %50ITEM(Task) %5Effort(Effort Estimate){:} %5TODO(State)
   :END:
*** DONE Feature 1
*** TODO Feature 2
** Project Bar Requirements
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ID:       a-bar
   :TITLE:    Bar Application Requirements
   :COLUMNS:  %50ITEM(Task) %5Effort(Effort Estimate){:}
   :END:
*** TODO Feature 1
*** TODO Feature 2

--