Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:03:37 +0200

Daniel M German <address@hidden> writes:

>  Alan> Speaking for myself, I haven't been able to grok this item.  I think
> there are
>  Alan> at least three code bits, and some other chunks in here.  A shell
> script, some
>  Alan> elisp, and some javascript?  Also, I do not understand what is the
>  Alan> bookmarklet.  I know what a bookmarklet is.
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> Did you download the file as I indicated in my previous message? It has
> detailed instructions on how to get all the pieces working.
>
> --dmg

I followed the instructions but I cant get it working.

Are the instructions for adding 2 bookmarklets lacking since
it only really describes remember protocol? (Step 2).

Step 3 only mentioned the remember handler. Should there also be an
annotate handler?

I dont think I did anything too silly and wonder if anyone else managed
to install this properly? Currently when I click on the remember
bookmarklet the pane empties and emacs prompts me for a template type
but then does not insert the link. It just inserts "about:blank" as the
link.