Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox urls
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:20:35 +1000

Please forgive me for adding more cluelessness to the pot.

I think the "new version" may be in the development branch of org-mode?  I do not want to get lost in constantly updating to the newest code, but if this code is there, I would like to.  I have not been able to understand how to get the latest git repository.  I guess I haven't found the docs for that.  I have often upgraded from CVS and SVN.  May I request a pointer?  Is this code in the CONTRIB directory of the git repository?

Thank you again.

Alan