[Orgmode] Messages loading 6.03

From: Charles Martin
Subject: [Orgmode] Messages loading 6.03
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:04:08 -0600

I just subscribed to the list so may have missed messagews about this.
 I installed 6.03 today, and when loading I get the following
messages:

Problems while trying to load feature `org-annotate-file'
Problems while trying to load feature `org-depend'
Problems while trying to load feature `org-elisp-symbol'
Problems while trying to load feature `org-man'
Problems while trying to load feature `org-toc'

Curious as to the import, if any.

--
Non est ad astra mollis e terris via.