Re: [Orgmode] Messages loading 6.03

From: Charles Martin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Messages loading 6.03
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:00:15 -0600

Well, no, I hadn't cutstomized it to do any such thing; that's the
state of org-mode straight from the box, or the state after I upgraded
to 6.02b.  However, it turns out that the bit to load that stuff is
indeed set, see the screen capture attached.  I'm suspicious that the
tarball somehow comes with that bit already set.

I don't have the contrib directory either.

Some of that stuff sounds really handy, though, where can I get it?

Thanks

Charlie