[Orgmode] remember TAGS

From: Cezar Halmagean
Subject: [Orgmode] remember TAGS
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:57:05 -0700

Hi list,

  I was wondering if there is a way to attach a TAG to a template after
  you've hit C-c C-c. My setup is like this: I have a shortcut that
  opens up a remember buffer for work where I add tasks I need to do and
  on all of the tasks I need to add a TAG (not different, just one) so
  there is no point in me typing it each time. Also if I do attach it
  with %^g it's not aligned nicely.

Cezar