Re: [Orgmode] Re: GFDL with cover texts

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: GFDL with cover texts
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 04:00:12 +0200

Hello Seb,

just a question:

When I follow the link you mentioned in your first mail I read this:

It should be noted that this does not imply any hostility towards the Free Software Foundation, and does not mean that GFDL documentation should not be considered free enough by others, and Debian itself will continue distributing GFDL documentation in its non-free section.

Debain users are used to look for documentation non-free section (gcc, bash, bison, auto-tools, glibc, php, gdb, emacs-lisp ...). Is it a problem to simply put the docs there?

Regards,