Re: [Orgmode] Remember in Agenda buffers

From: Manuel Hermenegildo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Remember in Agenda buffers
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:05:56 +0200

 > If we can find a way to read date/time from the agenda view then I can
 > easily do this.

Actually, I found rereading Thomas Baumann's message I went back and
checked the code for org-agenda-diary-entry and I think everything
needed to get the date at point is there ((get-text-property (point)
'day) etc.) so I will give it a try. --Manuel

 Manuel Hermenegildo                     |              Prof., C.S. Department
 Director, IMDEA-Software and CLIP Group |                T.U. of Madrid (UPM)
 http://www.cliplab.org/herme            | +34-91-336-7435 (W) -352-4819 (Fax)