RE: [Orgmode] annotations (not the remember kind)

From: Dominik, C.
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] annotations (not the remember kind)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:36:43 +0200

Hi Adam.

hmm, I can see nothing that would help you directly with this.

However, there is org-export-preprocess-hook.

This hook runs before the export conversion of a buffer is attempted.
If you add a function to this hook it will be called in a temporary
buffer containing the entire file or section to be exported.
There will be a variable `htmlp' telling you if export
is to HTML, and similarly variables `latexp' and `asciip'.

Your function could go through the buffer, find sections with
the ANNOTATION keyword and/or tags, and convert them to raw
HTML, surrounded by #+BEGIN_HTML ... #+END_HTML

HTH

- Carsten