Re: [Orgmode] A Bug(?) and a question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A Bug(?) and a question
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:24:56 +0200

This is a known bug, fixed in the current GIT repo version. It will also be fixed in 6.05, when that gets released.

- Carsten

On Jun 13, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Rustom Mody wrote:

This small file:

#+TITLE: A Title
* Introduction
Some Text

generates html in which the

#+TITLE: A Title

appears (in the html).
Am I missing some option or is this a bug? [Version of org 6.04c]

While I am at OPTIONs Ive one more question:
How easy is it to have a tail line (in the generated html) which says
something like the following?

Auto-generated by org mode in emacs

I can use #+TEXT:
but this puts the text at the top