Re: [Orgmode] Remember in Agenda buffers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Remember in Agenda buffers
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:13:44 +0200

Hi Thomas, Manuel,

On Jun 1, 2008, at 11:38 AM, Thomas Baumann wrote:

Hi,

my workflow for new appointments is

1. check agenda for free dates
  (cursor will be on the day/time of the free time slot)
2, use remember to record the appointment
  (currently inserting the timestamp manually)

I know I can insert new entries into the diary with "i". However, I do
not use the diary and keep all appointments in org.

Maybe someone has a remember template which automatically inserts the
timestamp from the cursor position (date in month and week modes, date
and time in day grid mode)

Hi Thomas,

have made changes that will allow to do this, and more.  Thanks for this
idea, I think it is good new stuff.

Please check the releas notes of 6.05 when it appears.

- Carsten