[Orgmode] Re: agenda display of scheduled sub-tasks

From: knubee
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: agenda display of scheduled sub-tasks
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:19:26 +0000 (UTC)

> *Any* headline can become a TODO. Just put the point somewhere in the
> headline (actually, anywhere from the headline up to the next
> headline) and invoke C-c C-t.
>
> What are you doing such that you end up ``changing state of main task''?

my bad. i believe i was having problems because i still had some remnants of the
sub-task markup in the task. thus, attempts to transform sub-tasks into separate
TODO items were simply updating the state of the main TODO (task).

it all seems to be working now -- and it does give me the agenda view that i
wanted. thanks for the tip!