Re: [Orgmode] org-publish

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:57:39 +0530

  Nick>>> I have a minimal setup that works fine for me. Here is the relevant
  Nick>>> section from my org initialization file, which gets loaded
from .emacs:
  Nick>>>
  Nick>>> ;;; org-publish
  Nick>>> (setq org-publish-project-alist
  Nick>>>    '(("status"
  Nick>>>       :base-directory "~/lib/status/weekly"
  Nick>>>       :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/public_html/logs"
  Nick>>>       :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
  Nick>>>       :headline-levels 3
  Nick>>>       :section-numbers nil
  Nick>>>       :table-of-contents nil
  Nick>>> ;         :style nil
  Nick>>>       :auto-preamble t
  Nick>>>       :auto-postamble nil
  Nick>>>       )))
  Nick>>>
  Nick>>> (require 'org-publish)

  Manish>> I have similar settings but I still do not get any output.  Any
  Manish>> ideas what I can check or what other debug information can I
  Manish>> provide?
  Manish>>
  Manish>> Any thoughts appreciated.

  Carsten> Have you tried
  Carsten>
  Carsten> (setq org-publish-use-timestamps-flag nil)
  Carsten>
  Carsten>
  Carsten> ?  Maybe you have not changed the input files for a while,
and Org thinks
  Carsten> they have already been published......

Works perfectly now!

What is curious is that it did not work earlier even when the
files were modified and saved.  But now it works not just after
setting this to nil (publish irrespective of modified time) but
publishes correctly with t after the files are modified as it
should (it did not work earlier, I swear.)  I will try various
settings to see if I can repeat that state and report if I
succeed.

Thanks again.

Best,
-- Manish