Re: [Orgmode] Publishing org files : index

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing org files : index
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:51:56 +0200

I'd like to volunteer for this little snippet. But the only function I
found was 'grep' which puts all output into a buffer named *grep*.

(grep-compute-defaults)
(rgrep "\#+TITLE\:" "*org" "/home/sebastian/notes/")

gives us the result we need for this. Could someone tell me a way to
inhibit the display of the '*grep*' buffer?

Right now the index file is generated just from a list of filenames
since it is generated before all the file are read. This is to avoid
reading all the files regardless of org publishing timestamp.

Another question to this concern:

How about the directories? Now they are displayed as links. On most
servers indexes are forbidden. Should we just show the names?

dir1
  file1.1   (link)
  file1.2   (link)

instead of