[Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:39:04 -0400

> I was over at Google on Tuesday and gave a Google Tech Talk about Org-
> mode.
> If you are interested, I have put a link to the video on the Org-mode
> home page.
> Or go directly to youtube at
>
>                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTwQvgfgMM

Hi Carsten!  It's nice to finally see you :)

Even though I've been an org-mode user for years I listened to your
entire talk to see what else I could pick up and use and I wasn't
disappointed!  Great job!

Thanks for the tip on replacing outline-mode with org-mode as the
default for my .txt files.

I also never use priorities.  I've tried it a few times but always end
up turning it off and just scheduling the top priority things onto
today's agenda.

Thanks again for making this resource available!

Cheers!

-Bernt