Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Google Tech Talk
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:20:39 -0700

On Jul 19, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

OK, I can understand Google's reasons for not allowing downloading. I
presume that the video remains available indefinitely on YouTube. In
fact many Google Tech talk videos do eventually become available for
download from Google themselves.

Really? Can you send me an example link? Then I could check with the Google people.

- Carsten

Ian.

I just looked into it some more, and it seems that downloading
is in fact not allowed.  So lets not do this.

- Carsten