Re: [Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:26:28 -0500

Regarding the Google Tech Talk, I've been considering giving a
presentation on org-mode to the local Linux Users Group.

There is no way I can top Carsten's presentation, so instead I'd like
to share the video with the group, and I'll be on hand to answer
questions and perform demonstrations.

I skimmed to the end to see the copyright, it wasn't specific about
public viewing (then again, its on YouTube!). I thought I'd ask if it
would be an issue.

My other thought was that other subscribers may have suggestions for
additional topics that would augment Carsten's incredible work. At
this point the best way I can add value is by answering questions in
person, but I would be open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden