[Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Google Tech Talk
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:56:41 +0200

Russell Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> I also advocate its worth learning emacs, just to use org-mode. ;]

Been there, still doing this ;)

While googling for some software, I found Sacha Chuas
Blog. She wrote quite a bit about planner and org-mode
and I thought: "This sounds nice. Vim can not do this ;("
So I installed emacs and used org for a while.
Now I am trying to learn more about emacs.
Still, it is quite a struggle ;)

Though there are some powerfull modes for emacs,
org-mode is the one keeping me sticking to it.

I wish everything would work so easy.

Thanks for this great Mode and this extraordinary
Mailinglist!