[Orgmode] Thank you from a newbie...

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] Thank you from a newbie...
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried numerous outliners and agenda tools and was never happy
with any of them.  I didn't even think to look at modes of emacs.  Emacs
and I have been together for years and I refuse to use any other text
editor.  Now, after finding 'org-mode'...task management bliss!

Carsten, thank you so much for your time and effort with this tool!  It
beats *everything* I've tried.  The linking is AWESOME!!!  The only
other tool I've found that can do linking _almost_ this good was
NoteCase.  But I bailed on that software after it kept blowing out my
execution path.

Anyhow, just wanted to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation!

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman