[Orgmode] Upgrading org-mode (in W32)

From: Bill Raynor
Subject: [Orgmode] Upgrading org-mode (in W32)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:40:29 -0500

Hello,
I just upgraded my emacs to the current W32 version (GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1) which includes org-mode 6.05a. How do I upgrade org-mode when it is in the ...\emacs\lisp directory? In the past I have just created a new directory in site-lisp and rewrote my .emacs file to point to the new one. Do I just unpack in the existing directory and restart, or is there some other magic?

I'm on windows XP on a corporate machine, so incantations like "make install" at the command line don't usually work.

Thanks