Re: [Orgmode] Tutorial on Remember mode

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tutorial on Remember mode
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:43:00 +0200

Hi,

Your notes prompted me to add the tags prompt into my templates - thanks
for that. But something strange. I have a template thus:

              (?e "* %T %^{Title} %^g\n %i%?\n %a\n" "emacs.org"
              "Emacs")

What happens is that when entering the note I see the template tags
(boxquoted)

,----
| * <2008-07-27 Sun 12:37>  %^g
|  %?
`----

when being prompted for "Title" in the minibuffer - is this as designed?