[Orgmode] Reveal Problem

From: srandby
Subject: [Orgmode] Reveal Problem
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:20:22 -0400

I upgraded my org-mode to 6.06b which took care of the problem of showing undesired headlines after a search, but a new issue has arisen.

Say I have the following text:

* Grades
** Student 1
*** Exams  :exams:
    Exam scores
*** Homework  :homework:
    Homework scores
** Student 2
*** Exams  :exams:
    Exam scores
*** Homework  :homework:
    Homework scores

If I do 'C-c \ exams' I get the following:

* Grades
** Student 1
*** Exams  :exams:
** Student 2
*** Exams  :exams:

If I now hit <TAB> with the cursor on the third line down, I get this:

* Grades
** Student 1
*** Exams  :exams:
    Exam scores
*** Homework  :homework:
** Student 2
*** Exams  :exams:

The problem is that I don't want the '*** Homework :homework:' line to be displayed. I've played around with the org-reveal-location customizations, but I can't find any way to stop the display of the unwanted headline. Is there a way to do this?

Scott Randby