Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to convert org file to such a plain text

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to convert org file to such a plain text
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:43:54 -0500

I don't know if you use perl at all.  My first guess is:

    perl -pe's/^(\*+)(\s+.*)$/("\t"x length$1).$2/e' < TODO.org > TODO.txt

Having tried it on a live file, I don't think the results are very
pleasing  Replacing a single character '*' with a tab creates a
formatting mess with any other text in the file.

Edd