Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting by todo-keyword

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting by todo-keyword
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:12:27 +0530

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Christian Egli wrote:
> Hi
>
> "Jan Seeger" writes:
>> I want to sort my todo agenda view by todo keyword. Is that currently
>> possible?
>
> AFAIK No, currently you cannot do that.
>
>> It seems from the org-agenda-sorting-strategy keyword, that
>> this is not the case.
>
> I posted a patch for this against org 5.18a way back
> (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/5066). You'd have to
> forward port it to the current version of org, but git should help you
> there.
>
> Let me know if you get anywhere.

I tried applying the patch but it failed.

address@hidden:~/elisp/org-mode.git$ git-apply 5066-001.bin
5066-001.bin:178: trailing whitespace.
                'priority (org-get-priority txt)
5066-001.bin:192: trailing whitespace.
         (donepa (member ta org-done-keywords))
error: org.el: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~/elisp/org-mode.git$ emacs22 -nw     #cleaning the
trailing whitespace
address@hidden:~/elisp/org-mode.git$ git-apply 5066-001.bin
error: org.el: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~/elisp/org-mode.git$ cd lisp/
address@hidden:~/elisp/org-mode.git/lisp$ git-apply ../5066-001.bin
error: patch failed: lisp/org.el:2679
error: lisp/org.el: patch does not apply

Best,
-- Manish