[Orgmode] Re: highlight tip in emacs

From: Robert Miesen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: highlight tip in emacs
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:29:48 -0700

Hay, thanks. This is exactly what I needed!

Memnon Anon wrote:
Hi!

I have this setting in my .emacs. Highlights the line point is in.
These colors are nice for a black background imo.
For a nice color for a light background, ask google ;)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Misc Settings
;;
;; Line containing point is decently highlighted
(global-hl-line-mode 1)
(set-face-background 'hl-line "#330")
;; other nice background colors: #222, #111

memnon

P.S.: This setting turns highlighting on all the time.
         But this setting is very unobtrusive imo
        (for a black background and under X!)