Re: [Orgmode] protecting ascii art

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] protecting ascii art
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:05:37 +0200

Actually, in my GNU Emacs, prefixing these lines with ":" makes them look fine. You are using XEmacs, right?

- Carsten

On Aug 15, 2008, at 11:54 PM, Scott Otterson wrote:

Is there a way to protect text regions from org mode parsing? When I paste the following under an org mode headline:

                 +-------+  +--------------> future x
         +----+  +-------+      |predict|--> future y
                                |       |

org mode scrambles it. If I precede each line with a ':', org mode still scrambles it, but less so.

Thanks,

Scott