Re: [Orgmode] Question/Poll

From: Harri Kiiskinen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Question/Poll
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:42:10 +0300 (EEST)

From: address@hidden (Jason F. McBrayer)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:15:36 -0400

> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > is anyone using the interactive note target selection with remember?
> >
> > Or do you all (like me) always file the entries to the location
> > defined in the template settings?
>
> I was using it, until I went back through and tuned up my template
> settings to provide the locations I was actually using.  I never used it
> to file next actions and so forth directly to their projects -- they
> always went to Inbox.

I'm still using it, for some of my remember templates, and I have started all
the templates by using it. I usually tend to find out somewhat later, that I
actually file always the same template under the same heading, and at that
point, I define it in the template settings. I'm in favour of keeping the
feature.

Harri K.