Re: [Orgmode] org-mode import/export and opml ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode import/export and opml ?
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:10:30 +0200

On Sep 12, 2008, at 3:07 PM, Bruce Hackett wrote:

Hi,
I'm a new user of org-mode, but I'm addicted already. Great work!
I have an outliner app on my cell phone that can ingest opml-coded files. It would be nice if I could get some kind of sync between my org files and the cell phone. In one of the threads there is mention of an ongoing effort to write an org-to-opml filter. Is there any more progress on that effort?

No, there is not.

- Carsten