Re: [Orgmode] Searching for tags or todo keywords

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Searching for tags or todo keywords
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:00:28 +0200

Hi Samuel,

yes, a general Lisp syntax is certainly a good idea. In fact, currently the match is also converted into a Lisp form. However, it does not use simple variables that would be great to supply in a user form. The reason is that I am trying to minimize parsing for properties and tags, so that these are only located if used. Still, I guess you are right that this is a relatively simple extension to make - I will think about it.

- Carsten