[Orgmode] Question about cursor movement

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] Question about cursor movement
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:44:01 +0200

Hi,

|      1 |    2 |    sum |           |
|--------+------+--------+-----------|
| 121.00 | 4.00 | 125.00 | store1    |
| 125.00 | 5.00 | 130.00 | store2    |
| 130.00 |      |        |           |
#+TBLFM: address@hidden::$3=$1+$2

I have a simple table for some sort of expenses. I don't understand why
the cursor behaves the way it does:
I do a `=' in $1 or $3 and  after the result is placed in the field, the
cursor jumps down one row. As *my* intended move would be to the next
columnn in the same row I find this rather inconvenient.
Would'nt it be better if the cursor simply stays where it is and lets me
to decide the matter?

Cheers
henry