Re: [Orgmode] DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:21:39 +0200

Hi Christoph,

do you have something like

#+TODO: TODO DONE | CANCELED

in your buffer?

- Carsten

On Sep 18, 2008, at 10:03 PM, Christoph Groth wrote:

Dear list,

Yesterday I discovered org-mode and I like it very much. I'm using the version
which comes with Debian Testing (8.05).

When in Org-Agenda mode, the word `DONE' for DONE tasks has the same face (org-todo) as the word TODO. I find it a bit disturbing to see DONE written in a bold red font. This occurs also when no variables related to org are set in
my .emacs.

I tried to solve the problem by setting org-todo-keyword-faces to
`(("DONE" . org-done))'
This has the effect that upon entering the agenda mode with `M-x org- agenda a' already existing DONE words are bold green (as I would like them to be). However, when an task is switched from TODO to DONE by pressing `t' it stays
red.

thanks

Christoph