Re: [Orgmode] decimal fractions when summing up large numbers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] decimal fractions when summing up large numbers
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:38:59 +0200

Hi Rainer,

turns out, org-table-sum is an old function I have not looked at for a long time. It used (format "%g" res) to format the final result for display - bad idea indeed, because that causes the unwanted rounding.

I have removed this, the change has just been pushed to the git repo.

Thanks for the report.

- Carsten