[Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting

From: Frank Dekens
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:52:46 +0000 (UTC)

Russell Adams <RLAdams <at> AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

> Those are only honored when the file is opened, or you can hit
>
> 'M-x normal-mode'
>
> to reload them.
>
> Don't forget that the same applies to the template options header org
> can put at the top of the file. Its honored at open, or if you update
> a line you can C-c C-c on it to load that line.
>
> This is why I use a Makefile that invokes a separate copy of email to
> export / pdflatex my output. I never have to worry about if my
> variables are current.
>
> Enjoy!

Ok, I got the Latex export to work. In the mean time I have also learned
to COMMENT and :ARCHIVE: the by now long header area, so I keep it nicely
hidden and not bothering me.

When I first read your post, I didn't understand the second paragraph,
(I believe you mean emacs instead of email), but now that I have
forgotten a step in the process so many times (usually the C-c C-e l
part of coarse), I understand why you use a Makefile.

All that to say: Can you please post a copy of that makefile, because I
have no idea how to invoke all those commands that way.

Thanks,
Frank D.