[Orgmode] Re: inline images

From: Felipe Csaszar
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: inline images
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:51:12 +0000 (UTC)

Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi Felipe,
>
> did ever try `M-x tumme' alias `M-x image-dired' ???
>
> Displays thumbnails. And there is a possibility to annotate
> files (does NOT write EXIF data):

Hi Sebastian,

The use case I think Lindsay refers to is not about tagging
images, but about displaying images inline in org-mode (as
muse-mode can do).  Iimage does a lot of the work towards
that goal, but it would be nice to have some control about
what to do with oversized images (e.g., not displaying or
scaling them).  That's my interpretation of Linday's comment
and a functionality I would like.  Any volunteers?

Best,

Felipe