Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there some kind of verbatim environment for org?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there some kind of verbatim environment for org?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:10:24 -0700

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> While I can live with TAB freaking out (Hey, `C-c '' switches to artist
> mode. Yay!), the broken font-locking is disturbing me.  Is it possible
> to fontify everything in #+BEGIN...#+END blocks with some special face
> which takes precedence over the usual org font-locking?

Are you aware of the other option for verbatim escapes? (every line
starts with a ":") I does do a minor font locking, and (I believe)
should fix your tab woes.  Also, you can use C-c' in this area, and it
will take you to special edit buffer.

:                          +-----+             (Abb. 23b)

Best -- Eric