[Orgmode] Notes on documentation

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] Notes on documentation
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:04:49 -0500

I was reading over the agenda documentation in my current version of org
(6.08c) and noted a couple of things:

1.  (nit):  in the discussion of finding stuck projects:

"Lets[sic -- Let's] further"

2.  In "The weekly/daily agenda":

"   (1) For backward compatibility, the universal prefix `C-u' causes
all TODO entries to be listed before the agenda.  This feature is
deprecated, use the dedicated TODO list, or a block agenda instead."

Would it be possible to expand this a little?  In particular:

a.  I use this because I like to have the todo list with my weekly
agenda, so that I can pick todo items to schedule in context.  I guess I
don't off-hand see how having a view that only has the todo items would
replace this now-deprecated usage pattern.

b.  Reading this, I didn't know what a "block agenda" was.  Would it be
possible to add a cross reference to the Block Agenda section at this
point so that ignorant readers like me could easily find out more about
block agendas?  I know that one need only look to the table of contents
to find this page, but when reading hypertext documentation one often
drills in deep and doesn't have a good sense of context.  And it would
be an easy addition to make.  [Indeed, the block agenda is exactly what
I should be using...]

I apologize if these have already been fixed in the current git version...