[Orgmode] mairix

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] mairix
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 05:50:13 +0200

I have a foreign IMAP server running mairix just fine. My local mairix
searches and groups talk to the IMAP server fine.

I am looking for some information on how to configure the org-mairix
plugin. In particular the .mairixrc file on the local machine assuming
the org files are local and not accessed by IMAP.

How does on set up the necessary org mairix back end for gnus to talk
to?

--
It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which
produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull