Re: [Orgmode] date rows in weekly agenda column mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] date rows in weekly agenda column mode
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:47:05 +0200

Hi George,

in my Emacs, these lines have a white background and are therefore easily distinguished.  These lines use org-agenda-date and org-agenda-date-weekend as their faces, respectively.

Ah, I guess you mean when you are computing summaries in the agenda column view?
No, I don't think there is a way to change that.  Maybe there should be, I am putting it on my list.

- Carsten