Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to change agenda split windows setting

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to change agenda split windows setting
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:55:47 +0200

On 2008-10-17 09:57 +0100, Rainer Stengele wrote:
Having a new widescreen LCD I would like to have my agenda i the left window
and the corresponding org file entries in the right window.

By default the splitting is top and bottom.

Can I change this setting by customising org or is this an emacs option?
I could not find a hint in the manual.

Thanks!
Rainer

I think this has been built in in Emacs CVS, see
`split-window-preferred-function'.

One solution has been discussed here before:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/6648

- Carsten