[Orgmode] Align of columns is not correct if Chinese character contained

From: Larry . Liu
Subject: [Orgmode] Align of columns is not correct if Chinese character contained.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:18:16 +0530

I found the align of table columns, as well as tags and columns in column mode are not aligned correctly, if there is any Chinese character contained,

The attachment  is a screen shoot

System: MacOS 10.5.5
Emacs: GNU Emacs 22.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.4.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
Org-mode version: version 6.09

I am not familar with lisp so I can not look into the code,  is this a bug of org-mode or tbl? maybe this is because the length of multi-byte character is not calculated correctly?

Thanks.

--
Larry.Liu