[Orgmode] Debugging the publishing process?

From: Ángel de Vicente
Subject: [Orgmode] Debugging the publishing process?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:54:12 +0100

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give me a tip... I'm just trying to figure out the publishing process in Org-mode, but I'm not getting any results.. is there a way to debug what ORG-MODE is trying to do?

I started with a basic setting, and defined a minimal (but I think valid) org-publish-project-alist as:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("OWD"
         :base-directory "~/org/"
         :publishing-directory "~/OWD")))

In ~/org I have a number of .org files that get properly exported to HTML with C-c C-e h

but if I try to publish them with C-c C-e A, nothing appear in ~/OWD, and have no clue where it went wrong.

By the way, I have version 6.04c installed (although the info manual says it is 6.09a) (I just installed from the download link at http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-4)

Thanks a lot,
Ángel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias