[Orgmode] Timestamps only for workdays

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Timestamps only for workdays
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:35:48 +0200

Hiho!

I'm using org with the same set of files both at work and at home
(synchronized via svn at the moment).

I have regular tasks that I do every day, but some only on workdays.

I'd like to have a robust way to specify that a certain task should be
executed Monday-Friday. When I tick it as DONE on Friday, the schedule
should switch to the next Monday.

I've tried specifying several timestamps with ++1w, each for a
different day, but that is not robust. For some reason, org will
always switch the first timestamp one week forward, in addition to the
one for the current day.

( just +1w doesn't help either )

Is there a solution for this already? Otherwise I guess this is a
feature request. :)

Kind regards
     FDF
--