Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug or missing feature in undone repeating todos?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug or missing feature in undone repeating todos?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:37:51 +0200

On Oct 21, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:11:43 +0200, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden > said:

CD> In my agenda, his entry does show on Monday, as overdue for one day.

Ahh... the entries I have are straight stamps, not scheduled items. IE

 * TODO foo <2008-10-17 Fri +2d>

????? The example you had in your mail was:

On Oct 20, 2008, at 11:18 PM, Wes Hardaker wrote:

I have a bunch of todos that I like to do "about every other day" so I
do this:

 * TODO foo
   SCHEDULED: <2008-10-17 Fri +2d>

so some part of your brain did already know the answer..... :-)